Powder electrostatic painting
Oven Baked Electrostatic Powder Painting
- The paint line is an industrial metal paint shop specializing in oven baked electrostatic painting and it has one of the largest ovens in the country.
- The plant’s quality control system is ISO 9001 certified.
- The plant has the knowledge and the technology to paint an extensive range of metals: Galvanized steel, aluminum and stainless steel.
Light poles, grilles, railings, construction elements, electricity poles, antennae and many other metal items.
Maximum Dimensions for Painted Products and Items:
Length: 12 m
Width: 0.8 m
Height: 2.0 m
Weight: Up to 800 kg per unit
- Iskoor galvanizing services offer a unique advantage in Israel.
The hot zinc galvanizing plant and the paint plant are under one owner, there is one management and they are located on the same site.
- Lower transportation costs and a comprehensive warranty that includes both the galvanizing and the painting.
- Hot zinc galvanizing provides an excellent solution for the protection of steel against rusting. However, the combination of galvanizing and painting – the Duplex System – is the solution for architects’ aesthetic requirements and provides additional preparation.
- Research and experience in the field tell us that the life cycle of a Duplex System reaches up to twice that of each separate system.
The Advantages of Powder Painting over WetPaint:
- Excellent finish quality
- High resistance to mechanical damage
- High resistance to UV radiation
- Controlled, industrial process
- Not affected by the weather, uniform paint depth applied in a closed environment
- Excellent adhesion of the paint to the galvanized surface
- Application of a single layer with a depth of up to 80 micron
- Can be used and assembled immediately after painting without any need for drying time
Inspection on receipt
Removal of marks
Washing with water
Drying in the oven
Automatic painting using powder
Removal from the oven and packaging
Technical specifications are available for all types of electrostatic painting.